PatientCrossroads, Lipodystrophy United, Bristol-Myers Squibb and AstraZeneca, in partnership with leading international lipodystrophy (LD) researchers have developed the LD Connect Patient Registry. The purpose of LD Connect is to generate sufficient data to better characterize the lipodystrophy patient community.
An objective of the LD Connect Patient Registry is to disseminate the results of the collected data to the scientific community. These results will include registry outcomes, secondary analyses, and ancillary studies. Access to the de-identified registry data is available to participants in the registry, non-participant members, industry, and federal agencies.
Create your Professional Account today to:
- View the registry data collected to date (de-identified to protect privacy)
- Request custom data reports for studies and trial planning
- Partner with LD Connect to collect new data for new studies
- Notify participants of recruitment opportunities
- Collaborate on other educational or outreach opportunities